Re: I am back!

Jerry,
        You KNOW I am getting married I swear I have told you before. I am not married NOW, the wedding is November 23rd. But since I am getting married back home in Illinois I had to make most of the plans before I left for TX. And no, I will NEVER be a Cowboys fan, I will ALWAYS be a Bears fan!
        She does like Apistos, in fact she is the one who "made" me get the A. sp. "Breitbinden" in the first place.

Later,
Eric

You got married too. Hmmm sounds like a rumor to me. Well, as long as she like Apistos I guess she'll be okay with us.<G> That was two lines.