Difficult females 2

Hi y'all,

Just an update on my difficult apisto females.
While my family and I were vacationing in hot dry
Wisconsin, my feisty aggie female decided to spawn.  I
was going to move her to another tank when I got back
like the Wise man of the list suggested.  But she had
to be difficult and beat me to it.  When I got back,
she was parading her babies in the front of the tank.
Another difficult female of mine (maciliensis Rio
Mamore) spawned, too.  So all they needed was some
peace and quiet, which happens to be a rare commodity
in my household full of noisy kids and critters (enough
to make us females really cross, you know ; )

Tomoko