Re: Difficult females 2

Sometimes when we arent around fussy over our fish, they do what comes
natural and spawn.    I would love to know how many times ive gone away
for the weekend, wasnt there to feed the tank, do some water changes or
just staring into the tank wishing they would spawn and come home after
a few days to find a lovely clutch of eggs or wigglers somewhere in the
tank.    When the lovely adirondacks goes thru one of her hot humid
weekends, i just dont feed the tanks.... stay away from them for 2 days
and am suprised to see how many different pairs have spawned..... I
think this could be one way to help those stubborn females into
spawning.... maybe not.... but worth a try!!

john