Fluke tabs

Hi y'all,

Does anyone know if fluke tabs are safe for apisto
eggs?
I used fluke tabs to kill little green beasties in my
aggie tank yesterday morning.  Hydras have been reduced
to little green stubbles and the fry in the tank are
looking fine.  However, the mama fish laid eggs last
night.  So I am wondering if fluke tabs affect apisto
eggs.  When I used fluke tabs in my angelfish tank,
their eggs all turned white in a day.  These angelfish
are veterans at spawning and I know their eggs were
viable.  So far the aggie eggs are still magenta
colored and looking okay.

Tomoko