Finally....Photos in the Photo Gallery

Hi All,

Just thought I'd share. I've finally gotten around to putting up some pics
of our fish on the website. We've been working hard on getting some decent
shots of some of the different fish, and I've collected some of our better
ones to put in the Photo Gallery section of the site. There are a good
number of dwarf cichlid pics, both from South America as well as West
Africa, in addition to some other miscellaneous pictures.

You can check out the pics I've put up so far at

http://www.aquamania.ws/Photo%20Gallery.shtml

We're still working on getting more pics, and there are definitely some I'd
like to replace with better photos. More will come...

Regards,

Zack