Re: Fluke tabs

In a message dated 8/20/2002 2:17:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tomokoschum@knology.net writes:

.  Since my borellii trio successfully raised three
generations of fry together in the very same 20GL, I am
hoping that this aggie pair would, too.

I have a tank full of Aggies. It's a 30 long and as long as they can hide and they stay far enough away they can survive but, I still think Aggies are a little less forgiving then say Borellii or Eunotus for that matter.

As for the fluke tabs. I've only had to use them with Discus for flukes. Never used them for hydra don't know if I'd know a hydra if I saw one. But, I've heard Zman give that answer so many times. I figured it wouldn't hurt to repeat it. Plus I want the master to know the student has learned. He even makes me call him Master from time to time.<G>
                                                           JerryB