Re: Fluke tabs

Hey Mike

You did a good job explaining about Hydra... i have to agree with what
you said.....  It has been several years since ive had an infestation of
Hydra in my tanks.... I learned how to deal with it from Ole Father Time
( umm i mean Zman) lol...... actually i read the same article that
Delores had written about fluke tabs and their use against Hydra.

Nasty little old buggers them Hydra are....

Im glad its been quite some time since i've had it.

Little John