Re: Fish ID Please

Jerry,

The cruzi-complex of the regani-group has at least
4 forms in it. A. cruzi, A. sp. Putumayo, A. sp.
Orangestreifen/Orange-stripes & A. sp.
Nanay/Melgar. Some may only be geographic
variants. We will need more collecting data to be
sure. Römer's Atlas show at least 2 different
forms as A. cruzi.

Mike Wise