Re: Fish ID Please

Jerry,

A complex of species as used here is a grouping of
species with similar diagnostic features
indicating that they probably have a monophylitic
origin. In this case the cruzi-complex is composed
of fish that are more closely related to each
other than to other members within the greater
regani-group.

Mike Wise