Wanted: A. rupununi

I was contacted by a gentleman from Italy who has 2 lonely female A.
rupununi. He is looking for 2 males. Although I have them, I have no way
of shipping them to Europe. Are there any European hobbyists on the list
that might have them? If so, please contact Diego directly at:
diegomonta@yahoo.it

Mike (Matchmaker)Wise

Diego Montanari wrote:

> Thanks Mike, I'm not regisrtered to that mailing list.
> Can you ask for rupununi male here in Europe?
> Thank a lot

> Diego

available.