Problem with Aggie

Hi! I hope someone can tell what I've done wrong. I
have two trios of Aggie red in a 10 gallon, seperated
by tank divider. I have them for 6 months already and
I haven't got any fry from them.

First, I thought they didn't lay any eggs. But then I
found out that the female did lay eggs from time to
time. But somehow, the eggs didn't get fertilized,
they all looked white. I think the fertlized eggs are
pink in color. The pairs are mature already and I kept
them in pure RO.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kean Huat