Re: Apisto iniridae

Rik,

A. iniridae is a blackwater species. Treat it like other blackwater apistos. I
found this species to be monogamous & somewhat 'picky' about spawning partners.
As for blackworms, most know my opinion about live foods that originate in
septic aquatic environments. There are much safer high protein, high fat live
foods available.

Mike Wise