Re: curviceps' spawn!

Jose

I have never actually spawned an apisto in the same tank as any of the
smiling acaras, laetacara species, either curviceps or dorsigersa.....
so i dont know how the apistos will react with these guys, all i do
know, if you really want to raise some of them, i would steal the leaf
and try to artificially raise them, then the next time the parents spawn
in the tank, let them raise them and see how well they defend the fry
from the apistos and other tank mates.  My guess is.... that the apistos
would eat the curviceps fry if given the chance

John