Re: curviceps' spawn!

José,

I do not believe that A. cacatuoides will cause
too many problems. L. curviceps can be very 'tough
customers' when they breed. I remember trying to
pull a rock with curviceps eggs from a tank. The
male actually attacked my hand and bit the skin
between the thumb & first finger! Was I surprised!
I just left the rock & the parents hatched &
protected the fry. You may lose a few fry, but do
you really need 300-500 curviceps fry? ;-)

Mike Wise