L. curviceps

Concerning whether to artificially incubate a L. curviceps clutch vs. allowing nature to run its course, as it were, as a rule L. curviceps are highly prolific spawners and excellent parents.  Providing that the tank is large enough, I'd give a vote of confidence to the parents over artificial incubation any day.  Please note that their fry are extremely small.  The parents can do a much better job of raising them than I ever could.

Good luck!

Randall Kohn