A. sp. Tino; was Re: payaminonis???

Julio,

Speaking of fish locations, Francine Bethea sent me some photos of A. sp. Tino
today. Can you tell me where they were collected. They look very much like
specimens of A. cf. eunotus collected near Requena (Santa Ana) on the Ucayali.
For those who haven't seen them, they are a eunotus-like fish & they are very
colorful (lots of red spots on the flanks & face). They resemble a domestically
enhanced form photographed by Bohnet in Koslowski's book (p. 72).

Mike Wise