Re: 'Tino' pictures URL

In a message dated 10/1/2002 4:24:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mgallade@hotmail.com writes:

I can see the red caudals in the marmores now that they settled in.Very nice
fish.
Take care

Max

Great glad to hear it. I know the Borellii seem to like to hide under the base of the sponge filter too. They will get over it I'm sure. They aren't use to that big Nikon lens they only saw my little point and shoot....
         check out some young Borellii taken with cheapy camera
http://www.apistoworld.com/Borellii_babies.jpg
http://www.apisto world.com/Borellii_babies01.jpg
And Dad is below Mom was out playing Bingo at the time couldn't get her's.<G>
http://www.apistoworld.com/Borellii_ma.jpg