Re: Missing out on some messages

Frank and everyone..............I don't know the source because I'm a "user"
not a computer "guy"........I say that respectfully.........the killie list is
ALSO having trouble with the "HotMail" accounts.........I have no clue as to
what the problem is but the suggestion was made to the "HotMail" people on the
killie list that they get a new address..................this was not made by
me, I know what a pain that would be but evidently "HotMail" is having a
problem...........sorry guys!!!!!

Other than that have a good day...............

Mike