A. kleei

Alright folks, here's the deal - the National Museum
of Natural History (Smithsonian) in DC has some
specimens on catalog with their Division of Fishes
labeled A. kleei.  They only have three specimens,
collected in 1964 from Peru by a Dr. Stanley Weitzman.

I tried Fishbase.org but there's no listing.  Any
ideas as to what species this actually is?  I'm
assuming that this species was renamed and that the
Smithsonian just hasn't updated their collections to
reflect taxonomic updates yet.  (Or perhaps it is
their policy not to, hmm.)

Thanks for any help!