OT: Digital Photography

Hi All,

    I am looking into purchasing a used digital camera for fish photography
as well as for pictures of my other pets, friends, and family.  I am on a
budget, and am looking at the Nikon CoolPix cameras.  I have found on E-bay
a seller who is selling the CP 775 for $245 with a tripod and photo printing
paper.  I have looked into this camera before and it seems nice.  I
especially like it's small size for ease of transportation.  However, I am
also looking at the Nikon CP 990/995.  They have a better macro function it
seems than the 775.  Has anybody here had experiences good or bad with these
cameras that they could share with me?  Private replies please,
emiko@columbus.rr.com  Thanks!

Lianne