Re: Blackworm culture

Hello, got a blackworm question for any out there raising them.  What do they
really eat?  I have used a sinking pellet but they don't really seem to eat
it.  They are active and doing well, reproducing well but don't seem to eat
the pellet.  It kinda dissolves.  I  read somewhere that you could feed them
a piece of banana peel.  I was wondering if they don't just eat the bacteria
that feed on these things.  Also, does anyone know the ideal temp? I am
keeping mine in the garage and they might get a little chilly without a
heater or something.  Thanks for any advice, Teresa.
P.S  Aggie barricaded in flowerpot, maybe spawning?!  Yippee!