Re: aweful quiet here lately

In a message dated 11/26/2002 4:45:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, BigJohnW@webtv.net writes:

Im sure Brownie will tell you all
about it.... remember the motto... look twice before yelling at
housekeepers..... lol    Oh well, my bad. lol

  Well, inspite of Big John using that name I don't care for I'll give him a break. It was great to meet all the people John mentioned. Francine being a new one for me. She's a neat person really glad I had the chance to meet her. She did have a different idea of what I'd look like but, I had spent a lot of time in the fishroom and just didn't have time to get a haircut.<G>

  I actually survived rooming with Big John. It was really nice to get to know him better I won't ruin his rep so seeing how he didn't mention my talking in my sleep I'll be good.

  If you know Al Yunker his Agassizii took first place and his Borellii took 2nd. Glad to hear it Al deserves it. He works hard on his fish. Him and all the guys at Oddballs were there.

  Well, before this becomes a book I'll take a break. Just a good idea to make one of these things from time to time. Take care folks and Happy Thanksgiving.
                                                                   Jerry

Jerry*B*