Re: aweful quiet here lately

      Well, another Musketeer checking in. Max, I did talk to Rainer Stawikowski and he said to say 'Hello". They had their largest attendance to date; 263 registered & it really got crowded Sunday for the auction. Rooms full of all kinds of cichlids & scavangers. Coffee & donuts, pizza party, hospitality room 2 nights and 6 lectures all for $10.00. If you can beat that, I'd like to hear about it.
      I always consider this as my "pep rally" and I wasn't disappointed as I came home with lots of new fish. So many fish, so little time!
      Z-Man