Re: Looking for some dwarfs as foundation stock

Janice,

Noticed you lived in MA, you might try going to Uncle Neds Fish Factory, I
forget the town, those guys will be able to point you in the right direction.
As for getting some A. cacautoides I would try to contact Bill Mac. he has
some of the nicest cacautoides and I know the guys at Neds can get a hold of
him and occasionally have some in stock. Jerry B. might have some borellis
that are quite nice!!! Also, you might check out Aquabid.com the online fish
auction site, or just ask some of the many members here to contact you
offlist with fish they may have available.

Good Luck,
Greg