Ice Storm offering

To those fish keepers who are without power in the
South, and may have lost your precious fish due to the
frigid conditions,  I would like to offer some of my
extras of South American Dwarfs and tetras to you to
restock your losses. I don't have much right now, but
I am willing to give you some of the fry and juvies of
what I do have.

I am aware that many of you probably may have lost
access to your computer as well.  Hopefully, when your
power returns, you will find this message in your
inbox.

Contact me off list when things are better.

Francine