RE: can ancistrus be the bad guy?

Sal and I have been using ancistrus in our breeding
tanks for years. Sal, of course has been using them
much longer. Anyway.... neither of us have lost any
eggs to them. the fish we have kept them with were
always productive, and we never experienced any
problems. We have them in all our breeding tanks to
this day.

Rich