From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Howie
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2002 12:47 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Laetacara curviceps

Hello Friends,

I have a pair of curviceps who have successfully breed alone in a 10 gallon planted tank.  The fry are 3 days old and the parents diligently share the fry fanning responsibilities.(first spawn and I guess about 100 fry)

A few questions:

1 Should I leave the parents with the fry?

2 Is liquid food ok?

3 Should I attempt a small water change?

4 When should the fry be free swimming?

5 Any suggestion on care?

Regards

Howard in Orlando