A. Ortmanni now A. steindachneri

Mike, Bailin,
After looking at everything Bailin sent me and My own books I have Identified these fish as steindachneri. The male is just now getting a lyerate tail which is the tell off on this fish. They are just little brown fish, but I am still enjoying them and hope they color up a bit. I have them in black water with peat and oak leaves. My book didnt say weather this was a black water sp. or not however so I guessed.
Kelly Higgins