RE: i figured out the bad smell

I'm laughing with you! The worst smell I have ever created by far was some earthworms that I had frozen for feeding to my oscars. I forgot to put them back in the freezer after a feeding. 4 days later the whole house reeked. We were looking everywhere for a dead mouse or something. As I recall we even looked in the attic to see if a cat had gotten up there and died. Finally I found the bag of worms which had fallen behind the tank. Imagine a soupy, slimy mess eaking the most putrid odor imaginable. What ever you imagine doesn't even come close!! lol

Needless to say, only the spilled blackworms in the fridge has brought me closer to divorce than the rotting Earthworms!!