Re: Should I use a tank separator?

Tomoko,

I would think that a 20L - if well planted, with many hiding places - would
work for these 2 apisto species. I am assuming that it is 2 pairs & not more.
It would also be a good idea to design the tank lay out so that natural
boundaries are present. A screen of moderately tall plants or piece of wood
that blocks the line of sight of the 2 ends should work.

Mike Wise