Re: Apistogramma sp. "Dolly"

Colin,

It seems that the Panduros have gotten a new web
address. I must say it is easier to remember than
the old one.

These photos have been on their site for over 2
years now. Here are the IDs/other names used for
these fish:

A. sp. Blue: a poor photo probably of A. sp.
Tahuayo or maybe even A. sp. Nanay (Melgar).
A. sp. Apache is the same as A. sp. Masked/Masken,
or 1 of the 2 species that have entered the
    hobby as A. sp. Carapintada.
A. sp. Dolly is, as Yvan says, a color form of A.
sp. Pebas. The Panduros list it as A. sp. Pevas
    (Dolly).
You didn't mention A. sp. 2000 which is a rare
eunotus-complex form called A. sp. Schwarzbrust
(Blackbreast) in Koslowski's (2002) book.

Mike Wise