Re: Wigglers

Tomoko,

It usually take about 4 days after hatching for the larvae to become
freeswimming. Since they will not have their mother to guide them, you might
want to add a Brazilian Ramshorn Snail to the tank to take care of any excess
food. They will also stir food up from the bottom so the fry will be attracted
to it. At least this works for Discus fry.

Mike Wise