Re: Movie Clip

Hi John,

Actually, Sympatico is all over the province now, so I'm actuially in the Magog/Sherbrooke region.

I go to the SAM meetings once in a while in Montreal, but it's close to 90 minutes drive one way, so It's around 11:30 or midnight when I get back, and 5 in the morning comes darn fast!

So I'm actually looking for someone close to the border that could "receive" fish for me and hold them untill I could go pick them up!!