breeding krib

 hi, joined the list, I have 2 males and three females
of kribensis, they all were in 30 gal bare bottom
tank,  gave them a single cave (inverted pot with
enterance hole) immediately one pair took over the
cave, female start living in cave and male starts
sentry duty outside, the rest of 3 hides behind the
pot, last night I observed that the female is keeping
out all others including her mate from the cave, so I
took out 3 kribs and transfered them in another tank,
I shall be thankfull if someone could tell me what is
happening in the cave, did they laid the eggs? and why
the female is charging her own mate,
thanks for an early input
Shaikh  Waheeduddin
Karachi-Pakistan