From: "Jody" <fishbox@bellsouth.net>
To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 3:20 PM
Subject: Sponge Filters

> This may seem a bit off-topic, but actually not given the number of
breeders on this list.  For sponge filters, does anyone have comments on the
HydroSponge line?  I'm trying to compare those with the homemade-looking
cube-shaped 4X4X4 filters with a ceramic tile on the bottom and PVC tube
sticking out of the top.  Both types are available, but I wanted some
seasoned expert opinions (that's you guys).  I would be using these both
with and without substrate in different tanks for breeding and (hopefully)
grow-out.