Re: sick fish

In a message dated 1/10/2003 12:09:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, mdiller@MAIL.LAWNET.FORDHAM.EDU writes:

Matt

  I guess there are a lot of meds you can try. I've learned that you do want to use something specific to what's wrong and not one that cures everything. You might want to try Myacin by Aquatronics the active ingredients 200 mg Erythromycin Phosphate. Follow directions. I like to use a clean 10 gallon with nice clean water and nice warm heat. I have a sponge filter in there but, I always ad an extra airline with an airstone hanging inside to increase O2. Hope this helps.

Jerry*B*