Re: Lyretail Panduro (Was Apisto I.D.)

George,

If they have yellow color in the lyretails they are Lyretail 1, the more common
yellow form. The staff is wrong. A. sp. Lyretail Panduro females do have lyretails
that are only slightly less well developed than the males. I must say, however,
that A. sp. Lyretail does not have that long of a lyretail extension. If you see
any extension, then they probably are Lyretail because neither sex of A. panduro
has a lyretail.

Mike Wise