Re: sick fish

In a message dated 1/11/2003 2:05:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, apistowise@fgn.net writes:

I feel everyone should have at least 1 book on
fish diseases. I like Barron's book "A commonsense
guide to fish health". It is a relatively
inexpensive book written by Terry Fairfield, who
has a degree in aquatic microbiology &an apisto
keeper.

Mike Wise

  I did just got a Handbook of Fish Diseases by Dieter Untergasser. I didn't get the information I gave from there but, was working from the few meds. I had around. I've learned to only buy what you are going to use at the time so you don't end up using something that is old and no good. I've actually never had success with meds. until I started to keep Discus. Then it became a more serious experience. I've used mostly online sources for my information but, I must admit I got so many new books on the holidays I keep reading a little from each. I'll have to pay more attention to the one about diseases. Thanks for your info.

Jerry*B*