A. elizabethae

Hi everyone –

Does anyone have a spare male A. elizabethae?  I have a pair, but unsuccessful in getting a brood going.  The female laid eggs several times.  Each time, I hope she would bring a school of fry out, but alas, nothing.  I know the eggs were good because I saw wrigglers in the cave.  However, the male passed away a couple days ago.  Now I have a lonely female.  It would great if someone is willing to spare a male elizabethae.  Please email me off list or point me to the right direction in obtaining a male or another pair.

Thanks,

Kenny

kenvuong@pacbell.net