Re: Apistogramma frank

Very Good Kelly! It is A. sp. Pebas. Morado/Purple is just one of the color forms of Pebas. Pebas is closely related to the
cruzi-complex, but Koslowski (2002) has placed it & A. sp. Papagei/Parrot in the Pebas-complex.

This obviously is not the same fish pictured on Aquarium Lima web site as "A. sp. Frank" That fish is A. elizabethae. That sure makes
their marketing approach rather questionable.

Mike Wise