Re: Apistogramma frank

In a message dated 2/1/2003 5:55:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, kelly_higgins@cox.net writes:

I've got a group in a 15g tank with some driftwood and a few plants, mostly
>hair algae ;-)  They have spawned a couple times but haven't been able to
>get them much past free swimming yet. Any ideas?
>
>Thanks,
>Ken

  Why not just narrow the group down to the pair that are breeding? If both parents take care of them, then fine but, if there is a problem pull whoever is causing it. Not an expert but, just the way I would handle it if I wanted to have some offspring.

Jerry*B*