Re: The Rescue.....

Hello Brownie

The Eunotus are doing fine.... spawning like i said, but the Mamore
havent spawned for me yet.... one female is kinda yellow so im hoping
that they'll spawn soon..... other then that, they are just fine
also....

As for snow this year..... you guys probably got as much as we did.....
we havent been hit with lots of snow just lots of really frigid cold
weather.  My sister in Albany NY has gotten more snow then i have.....
Glad i live up north i guess... lol

John