Re: The Rescue.....

In a message dated 2/21/2003 12:15:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, BigJohnW@webtv.net writes:

Tundra Johnny

       Good for you Johnny sounds like you have something to keep you busy when your home. Something how they all come at once. What kind of weather you been having? It was actually quite snowy here but, now we are getting ready for rain and floods. Breeding has been slow here. Did have some Viejita II and I stopped keeping track of the Eunotus. Glad to hear they came through for you. Did you ever have any luck with the Mamore? Well, enough for now take care and see ya around.

Jerry*B*