Re: Central Water Change System

My water change system is diagrammed on my website but it uses drilled tanks. You'd have to use one of those supposedly "full proof" siphon systems to get around the drilling.

Greetimgs!

I have 60+ tanks in my fish room. Mostly 29 & 55's.
Does anyone have any plans or suggestions on how to
build/set up some type of central automatic water
change system on thanks that cannot be drilled? I
would appreciate any suggestions, ideas or helpful web
sites that may help me accomplish this task as daily
water changes now are getting old quick!

Best Regards,
Dave
Denmark SC

--