From: owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com]On
Behalf Of Dave P.
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 11:08 AM
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Central Water Change System

Greetimgs!

I have 60+ tanks in my fish room. Mostly 29 & 55's.
Does anyone have any plans or suggestions on how to
build/set up some type of central automatic water
change system on thanks that cannot be drilled? I
would appreciate any suggestions, ideas or helpful web
sites that may help me accomplish this task as daily
water changes now are getting old quick!

Best Regards,
Dave
Denmark SC