From: owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com]On
Behalf Of Frank O'Carroll
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 2:39 AM
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: New apisto list features

Hi everyone,

The list software has been upgraded by the list provider.
You now can control everything from the web by logging in to
	http://v2.listbox.com/member/
with your subscribed email address and the name of the list ('apisto')
You should set a password to protect your settings.

You can have multiple email addresses recoginized as aliases, you
can subscribe and unsubscribe and go on vacation. You can choose between
digest and normal (unfortunately you can't get both the digest and the
individual posts)
You can switch your email address in one easy process.

If your mail bounces for a week you will be automatically unsubscribed,
saving
me heaps of work and letting me enjoy the list more :-)

The digests can't be put back the way they were, AFAIK.

As far as I know apisto@listbox.com still works altho so does
apisto@v2.listbox.com.