Re: baby fry and hatching baby brine shrimp

Usually, I remove the male 2-3 days after the fry are free swimming. All the spawns I've had without removing the male were eaten by the male (I presume) as he was ready to spawn again and was removing the fry to get the female to spawn again. With that method, I've been able to get the fry to survive at about a 60-70% rate.

David