From: owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com] On
Behalf Of Apist-O-Rama
Sent: 8 mars 2003 12:08
To: Apisto Group
Subject: Green leaves

Hello all,
	O.K. I got rid of the "tea smelling" leaves and finally tracked down
some
oak leaves, Monterey oak to be exact. A friend brought over a bunch for me
today. Some of the leaves are still a little green, can I use the green
leaves in my tanks? Or should I leave the green leaves out to dry and turn
brown before I put them in my tanks?

Thanks,
Eric