Re: Green leaves

Eric

Monterey Oak leaves are extremely toxic to apistogramma species..... so
before you kill all your fish, bag them up and ship them to me.. i wont
kill them with the leaves... 8-)

But on a serious note..... let them dry out for awhile before adding
them to your tanks..   I would also nuke them in the microwave for a few
seconds to kill any organisms that might be on the leaves.... just
playing it safe i guess...

Good luck with them, and wait till fall and go rake up all your
neighbors lawns and store the Oak leaves in large plastic bags for
future use.
Your Neighbors will love ya for it..... lol

Tundra Johnny