Northeast Council Workshop

Hello everyone

I was wondering who was planning on attending the NEC workshop the
weekend of March 28-30 2003?

I can feel an illness coming on that might prevent me from working that
particular weekend.... <cough cough> .... If i do decide to go, i'll
need to share a room with someone there on Saturday night..... Anyone
looking for a roommate for the weekend?   IF so, let me know and i'll
see what i can do about getting out of the snow bound NorthEast....

And if by chance i do "get" sick that weekend, anyone planning on
bringing any really neat apistos?   Contact me offlist and we can make
some arrangements.....

Thanks....

John